Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hollywood!

This was a really strange experience for me. Mostly the street performers. Like, I can't tell you how many Michael Jackson's we run into. Granted it was the day of his funeral, so I can see the merit.
This is fake Michael, real crowd of fans waiting in line.
Photobucket

Funny story, I was walking past the Chinese Theatre to meet my sister, and apparently that's where his star is. Check out this line!
Photobucket
So once I saw the cops, I immediately just thought, ummm, I need a picture. So I sorta, broke through the barriers, snapped a picture, and then got thrown out of the crowd by security. It was totally worth it.
Photobucket
The highlights of the Hollywood adventure was sitting under James Dean at McDonalds, meeting that really awesome family with the magazines, the Beatles Star, and obviously seeing Erica (mingle with the street performers. Apparently her, Edward Scissorhands, Marilyn Monroe, Spongebob Squarepants, and Jason go way back.)
Photobucket
Photobucket

After we were done being tourists, we got to check out Erica's apartment. It was really cute, she had all of her fashion designery things all over. Her roomie was really awesome, but I cannot for the life of me remember his name. I'll think about it and come back to you. James maybe. Anyway, his puppy though was sooo cute too. His name was colby I think.
So here he is!! Could he get any cuter?? The answer is no.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And then this is just one of Ricky's adorable princess bed.
Photobucket

Livin High
-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment