Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Bucket List

So, I was having lunch today with some friends, and we were discussing events that we wish to accomplish before we die. There are just sooo many things out there that I have always wanted to do, and if I wrote them down on a piece of paper, I'd probably lose it. So, I'm going to put the items down in my blog.

(these are in no particular order mind you)

1. Go to a Yankee game and watch Jeter and A-Rod
2. Ice Skate at the Rockefeller Ice Rink near Christmas Time
3. Be kissed in the rain, or under fireworks, I'm not picky
4. See the Beastie Boys live
Photobucket
5. Go see a concert at Madison Square Garden
6. Ride in a hot air balloon
7. Watch a taping of SNL
8. Eat a philly cheese steak in Philly
9. Go surfing
10. Read War and Peace
11. Meet Jimmy Fallon
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment