Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jason thanks his community in this VIDEO
He gets all teary-eyed in some parts, so emotional. Very exciting!!

Also, Jason won song of the year tonight at the ASCAP awards! Pretty Sweet. The Killers were awarded with the Vanguard award, which is a cool award that says you've influenced or shaped American music with your style. My Beastie Boys have also received this award in the past! Anyway, here's Jason and his lovely date Tristan... those two are always so gorgeous together!
Photobucket

Aaaaand just because I love my Killers too! Oh, I watched some of the Royal Albert last night, I'll have to finish that tonight, Yay! Or, I guess I could watch 31/2 hours of Gandhi... decisions decisions?? lol Nahhh We'll go with Brandon!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment