Monday, March 22, 2010

Sleep Deprived

I have been falling asleep around 5 in the morning for the past 4 days or so. It's pretty bad, I don't get up until 3 in the afternoon. I should probably attempt sleep right now, but I'm working on getting this playlist you see on the right hand side of this blog in working order. It looks good right? Michael Buble was on Letterman tonight, and he sang You're nobody until somebody loves you. That's Jim and my's song!! That and All of me, which Buble also sings. I need to get his album Crazy Love. Speaking of record purchases, I need to plan a trip to Euclid to get TC's album. Ooooo only one more week until his itunes release! I'm so proud of that boy, he deserves all the praise he gets! Hopefully I'll be able to see him in indianapolis the 24th, gotta convince my momma to let me go. Oh, Laura doesn't have a softball tournament the 17th!! So that means Jimmy Fallon is a go. So no bailing this time Fallon! I'm still upset over that, I had front and center tickets. Oh well, maybe I'll get to meet him at the benefit, that would sure make up for last time. Alright, well considering I have to be up in about 5 hours, I should try to get some sleep now.
I shall leave you with this gorgeous man


In Joy,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment