Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jason!

It's Jason's Birthday today, so I decided to celebrate it his way.  Or how I think he would approve lol. 

All he wished for today, was that everyone be nice to everyone.  Sounds easy enough right?  I was so friendly to everyone on the road, at the mall, to all my friends and family.  His wish really was the contagiousness of kindheartedness, and I think that's pretty awesome.  

I also continued with my healthy eating habits, thanks to some inspiration from the Trish's and J.  I had a peach and chocolate silk for breakfast today!  Yummy Yummy!

ADD moment: Tristan tweeted me right before I left for rafting last weekend!  That was so kind of her to take time for me.

Awwww....Erika made me feel super cool earlier today when she gave me some very kind comments on my ink, very nifty indeed.

I played my favorite game today, picture game!  Mine was Gypsy MC, needle on record line.

I really need to get that blend logo tee.

Back to the birthday boy.  The frequent blogs have been nice, old pics have been cracking me up.  At least we know that Jason will never turn into some stuck up celeb.  Where's the humor in that?
From Twitter, Tricia said he'll be taking it over when he gets back to the states...eeeee!!  haha, but for now, here's what J did on his B-Day:
Apparently kicked ass in Copenhagen, DK!
He pulled out All Dialed in, and Saturday in the Park.  I'm pretty jealous right now of anyone in attendance.  
Oh, he said his shirt was too stanky for wear, so he signed it and gave it away.  What a sweet birthday gift!
Photobucket

I went running again today, well tonight.  I saw a bunny!!  lol lots of frogs and worms.  The stars were extra gorgeous outside.  Bella Luna!

Anyway, Happy Birthday buddy, have lots of ice cream and enjoy yourself.  Give your mom a high five for me!

GiveLove
-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment